It’s been a very slow week in the Big Brother house, with virtually no serious fights for the first time this summer, but that’s going to be changing tonight with the live double eviction!
Not only will two houseguests be getting evicted tonight, but Alex and Jason are going to be in for a shock when they find out that they’ve been getting lied to this entire week, which adds a lot more suspense to tonight’s double eviction. We could be in for a shakeup tonight depending on who wins and who that person would nominate.
Last week was the last normal week of the summer, with it basically going into hyperdrive now that we’re only a couple weeks until the finale. Two people will be going home tonight and two people will be going home within the next 7 days thanks to a special eviction next Tuesday. That being said, let’s get to the recap of tonight’s events.
Big Brother 19 Week 10 First Eviction –
- Alex votes to evict Kevin
- Josh votes to evict Jason
- Paul votes to evict Kevin
- Raven votes to evict Jason
- Christmas broke the tie by voting to evict Jason
- By a vote of 3-2, Jason was evicted
Paul voting to evict Kevin was apart of Christmas and Paul’s plan to keep Paul in the good graces of Alex so that he’s able to hopefully have influence over her if she were to win the HOH. What they didn’t anticipate when forming this plan was it being a double eviction, giving Paul much less of an opportunity to talk Alex out of nominating one of his allies if she won HOH.
Big Brother 19 Double Eviction Head of Household Competition –
- Round 1: Everyone gets a point
- Round 2: Alex, Kevin, and Raven get a point, taking the lead with two each
- Round 3: Everyone gets a point
- Round 4: Everyone but Kevin got a point, making Alex and Raven take the lead
- Round 5: Alex and Josh get a point. Alex takes the lead
- Round 6: Everyone gets a point
- Round 7: Everyone but Kevin got a point
- Alex won HOH!
The houseguests were given just minutes to discuss who should be nominated before moving onto the nomination ceremony.
Big Brother 19 Double Eviction Nomination Ceremony –
- Alex nominated Kevin and Raven
Following the nomination ceremony, the Power of Veto players were chosen. Those who were chosen to compete made their way to the backyard to compete for the veto alongside those who were just nominated.
Big Brother 19 Double Eviction POV Competition –
- Josh won the POV
Big Brother 19 Double Eviction POV Ceremony –
- Josh decided to NOT use the Power of Veto, leaving the nominations the same
The POV ceremony locked the nominations in place, meaning that those were the houseguests that everyone would have to choose between evicting.
Big Brother 19 Week 10 Second Eviction –
- Christmas votes to evict Raven
- Paul votes to evict Raven
- Josh votes to evict Kevin
- By a vote of 2-1, Raven was evicted