Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
Current city: Dallas, TX
Occupation: Radio personality
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, abrasive, and charming.
Favorite activities: Instagram, listening to live music, napping, tailgating, and shaking my booty.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Leaving my friends and family, and living with complete strangers.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
James Huling from Seasons 17 and 18 because he made it fun.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I think it’s always situational. It would depend on the different personalities in the house, but forming alliances and manipulating other Houseguests is my Plan A.
My life’s motto is… Don’t go anywhere without beer koozies and a phone charger.
What would you take into the house, and why?
– My phone, because of Instagram and I’ll miss my mom
– My dog, because she’s real cute and she cuddles me at night
– El Rancho Grande’s chips and queso
Fun facts about yourself:
– My dad brought a Longhorn steer into my dorm room
– I took a spontaneous trip to Colorado to a music festival by myself
– I swam with dolphins
– I got a breast reduction