We’ve made it to another eviction day in the Big Brother house and this week’s eviction is likely going to be one of the least surprising of the summer. The only thing to change tonight’s outcome would be for everyone’s target to have the round-trip ticket.
This week’s nominees are Bridgette and Frank. James nominated them both outright after promising Bridgette that he wouldn’t. Paulie and his alliance have been waiting for this week to happen for the last three weeks. With the team twist and roadkill competition being over, they finally found the perfect opportunity to nominate Frank alongside his closest ally, Bridgette.
Everyone seems to be on the same page when it comes to who they’re going to evict, and that is Frank. The only person who wants to evict Bridgette over Frank is Michelle, but even she knows that it’s not in her best interest to be the only one who votes against the house. If there is more than one vote to evict Bridgette, chaos will without a doubt ensue.
Big Brother 18 Week 5 Votes –
- Corey votes to evict Frank
- Da’Vonne votes to evict Frank
- Michelle votes to evict Frank
- Natalie votes to evict Frank
- Nicole votes to evict Frank
- Paul votes to evict Frank
- Paulie votes to evict Frank
- Victor votes to evict Frank
- Zakiyah votes to evict Frank
- By a vote of 9-0, Frank has been evicted from the Big Brother house.
After meeting Julie and tearing open his Paris room card, it was revealed that Frank did NOT have the round-trip ticket and would not be returning to the house.