We’re less than 30 days until the long-awaited premiere of Big Brother 18, which means that news and details regarding the new season have been pouring out and we’re here to update you on all of it.
Everyone’s favorite part about Big Brother is the 24/7 Live Feeds that let us watch the houseguests at all times (Get your access with a free trial here). Each year different events take place on the Live Feeds before the season starts and we have the schedule for all those things!
Big Brother 18 Live Feeds schedule –
- May 23rd – Big Brother 1-17 marathon
- May 26th – Danielle Reyes from BB3 & BB7 does a VIP chat in the Live Feeds chatroom
- May 27th – Steve Moses from BB17 does a VIP chat in the Live Feeds chatroom
- May 28th – Eric Stein from BB8 does a VIP chat in the Live Feeds chatroom
- June 13th – Meet the Big Brother 18 Houseguests
- June 22nd – Big Brother 18 Premiere
- June 23rd – Big Brother 18 Live Feeds finally go live
If you’ve enjoyed all of our updates over the course of the last couple years and plan on getting the Live Feeds this year, we’d greatly appreciate it if you signed up using our link. The small commission is what keeps the website on and helps fund the one-man operation that is BBFeedster. Using our link will also give you a one week trial to give you time to decide if you’d like to continue on at the monthly cost of $5.99. Thank you for reading even if you choose not to use our link!