It’s been a crazy week in the Big Brother house, but we’ve finally made it to eviction night! This week has been nothing but nonstop drama in the house with a huge turn of events happening throughout the week, which made tonight’s show a great one!
This week new alliances were formed, old alliances were crumbled, new power was obtained, and the twist of the season was revealed to everyone! All of that effected tonight’s votes and resulted in a well liked houseguest being sent out the door! Da’Vonne Rogers and Meg Maley are nominated for eviction this week! Meg was intended to be the pawn, but this is Big Brother, so you know it could go either way!
Da’Vonne spent all week campaigning while Meg hardly campaigned at all. Meg felt safe because everyone assured her that she had no need to campaign. What she wasn’t expecting was for Day to find out about the Twin Twist and get the power to nullify 3 votes, all of which could’ve seriously affected tonight’s outcome!
Big Brother 17 Week 2 Votes –
- Audrey voted to evict Meg
- Austin voted to evict Da’Vonne
- Becky’s vote was nullified
- Clay voted to evict Da’Vonne
- James voted to evict Da’Vonne
- Jason voted to evict Meg
- Jeff’s vote was nullified
- John voted to evict Da’Vonne
- Liz voted to evict Da’Vonne
- Jackie’s vote was nullified
- Steve voted to evict Da’Vonne
- Vanessa voted to evict Da’Vonne
By a vote of 7-2, Da’Vonne was the second person evicted from the Big Brother house!