We’ve finally made it to the final five Head of Household competition and there is a lot at stake for everyone involved. Tonight’s winner will be securing themselves a spot in the final four, and depending on deals they make, possibly even a spot in the final three!
This week’s Head of Household competition was the well known chicken wire competition where houseguests must move a golen egg across an arch made of chicken wire. The first houseguest to successfully move 10 eggs across the arch and place the egg into it’s holder, wins Head of Household. There is also a luxury option to win a once in a lifetime trip outside the Big brother house.
The competition will be playing out on the Live Feeds, so if you don’t want to watch it yourself by signing up for a free trial by clicking here, you can get continual updates below and on our Twitter!
Big Brother 17 Week 12 Head of Household Competition –
- 6:58 PM BBT: Austin gets his first egg in it’s holdster.
- 7:05 PM BBT: Austin, John, and Vanessa get their second egg in it’s holdster.
- 7:05 PM BBT: Liz gets her first egg in it’s holdster, while Vanessa takes the lead with her third egg.
- 7:10 PM BBT: Austin and John get their third egg.
- 7:12 PM BBT: Austin drops his egg, while Vanessa gets her fourth successful egg across.
- 7:13 PM BBT: Liz gets her second egg.
- 7:15 PM BBT: John gets his fourth egg. Vanessa gets her fifth egg.
- 7:17 PM BBT: Austin gets his fourth egg.
- 7:20 PM BBT: Vanessa gets her sixth egg, John gets his fifth.
- 7:25 PM BBT: Vanessa gets her seventh egg, Liz gets her third.
- 7:27 PM BBT: John gets her seventh egg, Austin gets his sixth egg, and Liz gets her fourth egg.
- 7:30 PM BBT: Vanessa gets her eighth egg. John dropped his, so he’s still at seven. Liz gets her fifth. Austin gets his seventh.
- 7:33 PM BBT: Vanessa gets her ninth egg. John gets his eighth.
- 7:35 PM BBT: Liz gets her sixth egg, Austin gets his eighth.
- 7:38 PM BBT: Vanessa is the new Head of Household!
This was unexpected as everyone was thinking she’d throw this competition because of all of her deals, but now that she has won it, it’ll only makes things more interesting for us viewers. She told John and Steve that she’d be dumb not to put up Austin and Liz if she won, so we’ll get to see if she plans to follow through with that or not.