Tonight’s Head of Household competition is unlike any other that we’ve seen this season. Instead of just playing for HOH, the first four jurors will also be competing for the chance to reenter the house and have one more shot at wining the $500,000!
There has been more endurance competitions this season than any in recent seasons, which is great news for live feeders because tonight’s competition will continue after tonight’s episode those who have access to the feeds, and if you don’t, you can get your 7 days of free access by signing up here!
Tonight’s competition is the one where houseguests have to hold onto a rope while a giant hand spins them in circles. The last juror remaining gets to return to the game. The last houseguest overall becomes the new HOH!
Big Brother 17 Week 10 Head of Household Competition –
- 6:50 PM BBT: Competition begins
- 6:55 PM BBT: Julia, Meg, and Steve fall off
- 7:00 PM BBT: James falls off
- 7:02 PM BBT: Everyone but John and Vanessa fall out.
- 7:03 PM BBT: Vanessa promises John safety if he falls, which he does.
- Vanessa is the new Head of Household!
This means that JOHN is the returning juror and VANESSA is the new Head of Household. We’re in for in for quite the interesting week, to say the least!